DE: +49 89 321998 0
AT: +43 1 7151987 0
Send us your question, comments or feedback
Regional market analysis makes it possible to:
- Recognize spatial relationships
- Understand regional characteristics
- Confidently make fact-based decisions
- Communicate results transparently and clearly
WIGeoGIS supports you with many years of experience, digital maps, market data and the right geomarketing software.
Geomarketing Trends: Expert Opinions
More and more diverse data as well as web technologies are the current trends in Geomarketing. So are the assessments of the Geomarketing experts A. Prof. Dr. Petra Staufer-Steinnocher of the Vienna University of Economics and Business, Michael Fux of ProfileAddress Direct Marketing and Wolf Graf of WIGeoGIS. Watch the interview (english subtitles available).
Target Group Analysis
Target group analysis makes regional market potentials visible and helps to efficiently reach the desired potential with the right mix of advertising, products and prices.
Targeted customer orientation helps retain existing customers and acquire new customers.
- Your customer data is enhanced with information on the living and business environment.
- Recurring characteristics describe the target group.
- Geomarketing tells you where to find your target groups.
Target Group Characteristics
- Age, gender, living environment, income, lifestyle, product affinities and media and purchasing behavior are some of the classic characteristics.
- Customer structure analysis helps determine characteristics and their spatial distribution when you do not have sufficient information on the socio-demographic profile of your target market.
Knowing Your Target Group Allows You To:
- Manage sales and marketing efficiently
- Enhance customer segments in CRM with relevant target group characteristics
- Minimize wastage
- Optimize your regional category management
- Create optimal location and sales structures
Regional Market Potential Analysis
Successfully managing marketing and sales based on regional market potential is always complex.
The complexity increases with each additional sales channel, each additional target industry, each new market and with increasing internationalization.
Geomarketing analysis with industry-specific market potential data allows you to identify strengths and weaknesses of locations, areas and competitors at a glance.
Regional potential analysis helps you to objectively assess market volume, sales volume and sales potential and provides answers to critical business questions:
- How are my customers and sales distributed?
- What is my local market share?
- Where am I making a profit or a loss?
- Where are there opportunities for additional growth?
- Where do I need focused advertising activities?
- Where was the last advertising campaign successful?
With geomarketing analysis you can identify the strengths and weaknesses of your locations or your regional sales at a glance.
Correctly Assess the Competition and Their Activities
Analysis of the competition is an essential part of any systematic market observation and helps you correctly assess your own position. Broad knowledge of your competitor’s market activity provides you with a comprehensive picture of reality and enables you to make substantiated statements to:
- Assess achievable sales potential
- Gain information on the radius of the sales activities of your competitors and assess their effectiveness
- Critically analyze and assess your own regional sales activities
- Gain facts to support decisions on restructuring and expansion
Geomarketing is perfectly suited for target-performance comparisons, SWOT analyses and reliable target and budget planning.
Ask the experts!
“We have many years of experience in regional market analysis. Simply contact me and I will be happy to provide you with more information."
+49 89 321998 43