Legal Ground for Data Processing
EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR), in particular Art. 6 Par. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) and b)
Contact for questions concerning data protection:
- Mag. Zoltan DAROCZI
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +43 1 715 19 87 13
How We Handle Your Data
The use of our website is generally possible without providing any personal data. Inasmuch as personal data (for example name, address or e-mail addresses) are collected on our sites, this is always done on a voluntary basis. Data that you provide to us in order to receive information from us (such as, e.g., brochures, catalogues, newsletter) are always transmitted, collected and stored in encrypted form. These data are not forwarded to third parties without your explicit consent.
1. On written request, stating your name, your date of birth (necessary for identification in case of identical names of other people) and your full postal address, you will receive free information about your personal data that we process and store in the form of a letter.
2. In the case of a German postal address, the letter will be sent by registered post with return receipt within one month. If you have provided a postal address in Austria, you will receive the letter by personal delivery to the exclusion of a postal power of attorney (to ensure that the letter is delivered to you personally and to no-one else) within one month.
2. Since we cannot guarantee this particularly easy and comfortable form for postal addresses outside of Austria or Germany, we must ask you in such cases to send us a good copy of your passport with your written request for information to prove and guarantee your identification.
3. In the same manner, we guarantee your right to rectification and completion, and the right to erasure of your data on written request (including proof of ID in the form of a passport copy to prevent malicious data changes and erasures).
4. We guarantee your legitimate right to restriction of processing.
5. We guarantee your right to data portability of the data provided to us in XML format in electronic form as e-mail or in paper form.
6. We guarantee your right to object to the further processing of your personal data that have resulted from your particular situation as notified to us. This applies both to profiling and direct advertising based on the same, inasmuch as we carry out such forms of processing and advertising at all.
7. We in no case subject you to automated decision-making that restricts your rights and freedoms without notifying you and obtaining your explicit consent first.
8. However, we must observe the restrictions on the above rights pursuant to Art 23 GDPR, and we apologise for these obligations imposed upon us by law or by a regulatory authority.
You can withdraw your consent to storage at any time. The newsletters contain an unsubscribe link for this purpose. If you click on this link, your data will promptly be blocked against all access, and erased in a non-restorable manner the next time the database is reorganised.
This website uses functions of the web analysis service Google Analytics. The provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google Analytics uses so-called cookies. These are text files that are stored on your computer and which permit an analysis of your use of the website. The information created by the cookie about your use of this website is generally transmitted to a server of Google in the USA and stored there. Google Analytics cookies are stored on the grounds of Art. 6 Par. 1 lit. f GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the analysis of user behaviour in order to optimise both his web offering and his advertising.
We have activated the IP anonymisation function on this website. This means that your IP address is shortened by Google in the Member States of the European Union or in other member states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area before it is transmitted to the USA. The full IP address is only transmitted to a Google server in the USA and then shortened there in exceptional cases. Google uses this information to analyse your use of this website, to prepare reports on the website activities for the website operator, and to provide other services associated with the use of the website and the Internet for the website operator. The IP address that is transmitted from your browser within the scope of Google Analytics is not linked with other data by Google.
You can prevent the cookies from being saved by setting your browser software accordingly. However, we point out that in this case you might not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. In addition, you can prevent the transmission of the data created by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) to Google as well as the processing of these data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
Objection to Data Collection
You can prevent the collection of your data by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link (an opt-out cookie is saved that prevents the collection of your data when you visit this website again): deactivate Google Analytics.
More information about how Google Analytics handles user data can be found in the Google Data Protection Statement: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de
Processing by a Processor
We have concluded a data processing contract with Google and fully implement the strict standards of the European Data Protection Authority when using Google Analytics.
The contents of these websites and all software are protected by copyright. The respective usufructuary rights and usufructuary licences are assigned to our company WIGeoGIS Softwareerstellungs- und HandelsgmbH (or a subsidiary and/or a licensor, where reference is made to this), or have been acquired by us. All rights are therefore reserved. (c) 1993 – 2018 WIGeoGIS Softwareerstellungs- und HandelsgmbH. Exploitations thereof (Sections 14 – 18a of the Austrian Copyright Act, Sections 15 - 24 of the German Copyright Act) are not permitted without our explicit written consent.
ArcAustria, JoinAddress, NextDoor, WIGeoWeb, WIGeoStandort, Salesnet, WIGeoMap, WIGeoStreet, WIGeoNetwork, WIGeoSales, WIGeoReport, WIGeoProfil are registered trademarks of WIGeoGIS Softwareerstellungs- und HandelsgmbH, Vienna.
All other products, goods and product names on the websites of WIGeoGIS Softwareerstellungs- und HandelsgmbH are trademarks of the respective trademark owners.