DE: +49 89 321998 0
AT: +43 1 7151987 0
Send us your question, comments or feedback
WIGeoGIS conducts geomarketing analyses for sales, marketing, controlling and expansion. The results are provided quickly, allowing you to enjoy the benefits of valid analyses without the cost of investing in your own geomarketing system. Take advantage of the know-how of WIGeoGIS and save your company time and money. These are our classic fields of analysis:
WIGeoGIS supports your location analysis with extensive consulting know-how and geomarketing software. This allows you to efficiently assess your branch and retail networks.
Spatial market analysis with geomarketing software make regional markets transparent and help you to make business decisions based on sound knowledge.
Sales Territory Planning
WIGeoGIS offers consulting and GIS software to help you plan, restructure and optimally manage your sales territories based on potential, turnover or employees.
How does data analysis work with geomarketing software?
Zoltan Daroczi, CEO of WIGeoGIS, answers this question in a short statement.
Custom - Interactive - Interdisciplinary
How We Organize Our Consulting Projects:
Countless customer projects confirm the success of our geomarketing analysis and consultation approach:
- Definition of the task: Together with you, we define tasks, analysis processes and goals.
- Geomarketing Analysis
- Interim report: After a first analysis phase, the intermediate results will be presented and adjusted in a personal meeting or web conference. This allows you to once again contribute your in-house know-how to the project and ensure the final results meet your needs 100%.
- Final analysis phase
- Presentation of the results: The analysis results are presented at your company as part of a workshop.
- Providing the results: The results of the geomarketing analyses are provided as digital or printed maps, spreadsheet reports, Excel spreadsheets or databases. In addition, WIGeoGIS also provides the analysis results as easy-to-use WebGIS applications. This allows you to interactively view and discuss in detail all the data and their spatial relationships with your colleagues.
We Enhance Your Data
- Data enhancement: Your addresses are given a coordinate and are enhanced with information on the regional environment.
- Aggregation + disaggregation: Inheritance of information in larger or smaller areas
- Distance matrices: Distance calculation between address points by time and distance
- Calculation of catchment areas and distance zones