DE: +49 89 321998 0
AT: +43 1 7151987 0
Send us your question, comments or feedback
Modern WebGIS Software for Your Business
WIGeoWeb is a modern WebGIS software for your browser. It combines market data with your customer data and KPIs on digital maps.
WIGeoWeb offers intelligent functions for data analysis and spatial representation for numerous industries and business sectors.
WIGeoWeb - Advantages and Benefits
- Intelligent data analysis and visualization on digital maps
- GIS software in your browser, suitable for PC, laptop and tablet
- Easy and intuitive to use
- Customizable and scaleable
- Company-wide use
Geomarketing Has Never Been So Easy!
Intuitive use, up-to-date market data and scalable functionality
The WebGIS software include the basic tools for your geomarketing needs: maps, spreadsheets, up-to-date market data, detailed geodata, analysis and planning functions as well as user management.
WIGeoWeb is intuitive and easy to use and quickly enables any user to perform meaningful analyses and make well-informed decisions based on spatial data.
WIGeoWeb can be implemented in a short notice and can be expanded and adapted to your specific needs. New data, new calculations and content can be integrated quickly
and easily. The WebGIS software can be used simultaneously for different business sectors and analyses. The range of functionality is scalable at any time and the number of users can easily be expanded.
Comprehensive Functions, Up-to-Date Data
The WebGIS software WIGeoWeb allows market and sales analysis on digital maps. The software can be easily integrated with your company’s data warehouse, ERP or CRM system to provide analyses based specifically on your data, e.g your own (industry specific) boundaries or catchments and your own sales operations and performance data, your own branches, competitors, customers and other locations. The software also uses relevant market data and geodata for your analysis.
WIGeoWeb is easy to use and offers extensive functionalities:
- User management
- Upload data
- Download as an Excel file
- Print maps
- Reports via email and download
- Multilingual interface
Maps and Tables
- Comprehensive map navigation
- Integration of multiple and custom base maps
- Spatial selection
- Easy address search
- Display of several tables
- Additional spreadsheet functions
- Creation of catchment areas
- Classification, labeling and filtering of data
- Heat maps and density maps
- Create and edit geometries
- Capture, edit and delete data
Interactive Administration with WIGeoWeb
User management, functions of individual data layers and the display of geodata are conveniently controlled using the Studio module.
- Reporting: Whether PDF, Excel or Word, the reporting module generates comprehensive, custom and standardized reports with maps and tables that are then saved locally and automatically sent.
- Module Select: Recurring questions and geographical analyses can easily be prepared with the WebGIS software. Complex analyses can be prepared quickly and easily by simply answering clear step-by-step questions.
- Integration with your company IT: The software can be easily integrated with a variety of popular databases (Oracle, MS SQL, etc.). WIGeoWeb can communicate with popular CRM and ERP systems.
Do you have questions about WIGeoWeb?
“With WIGeoWeb, we offer an innovative WebGIS software for a large variety of applications. Our motto: Make spatial analysis easy. Simply contact me for more information.”
+49 89 321998 46
Install WIGeoWeb on your company IT system or have us operate the WebGIS software for you.
“We work together with WIGeoGIS because their geomarketing software is fast and flexible and can easily be expanded. Furthermore, WIGeoGIS is a long-standing and reliable partner, is the innovation leader in the field of geomarketing and continuously offers us access to technological trends in the GIS sector.”
Dr. Wolfgang Trumler, Head of Business Monitoring, Segments and Multichannel, UniCredit Bank Austria