Market Data for Germany 2022/2023
Population, age, purchasing power. And whatever else you want to know. WIGeoGIS is your specialist for demographic data. Since the world changes quickly, we update our data annually. To ensure your market analyses deliver perfect results!
Only Up-to-Date Data is Good Data
It makes sense: whether it is a good meal or a market analysis; what you get out can only be as good as the ingredients you put in. In our fast-paced world, only up-to-date data is good data. Land is rezoned for development, migration leads to an increase in the number of inhabitants in cities, while it declines in rural areas. And already the data is different. For this reason, we at WIGeoGIS continually ensure the data that we process for you is up-to-date.
Did you know, ...?
- …that the city of Gießen is one of the cities with a particularly high percentage of people between the ages of 25 and 44?
- …that the purchasing power for personal hygiene is particularly high in the community of Grünwald near Munich?
- …that in Heidelberg a lot of people live alone in one apartment?
- …that the municipalities with the highest purchasing power per capita for everyday goods are in Upper Bavaria?
- …that in a Germany-wide comparison, Nuremberg has the most employees in the agriculture, forestry and fishery sectors?
These and many more questions can be answered with our up-to-date market data.
Market Data Germany - Over 100 Attributes Updated Every Year
Visualized on maps, you can see the answers at a glance! Here are a few examples.
Where do particularly health and sustainability-conscious people live?
For more and more companies, sustainability in areas such as environmental protection, social justice and health is becoming more important. For these companies, the target group of people who cultivate the Lifestyle of Health and Sustainability (LOHAS) is highly important.
In Germany you will find LOHAS mainly in urban areas such as Stuttgart, Berlin, Munich and the Rhine-Main region.
Where is purchasing power highest?
Purchasing power is one of the central analysis indicators in geomarketing. Municipalities with particularly high purchasing power are shown on the right of the map.
Try it out now! Request your test access to Market Data for Germany today for free with no obligation.
Where do many family-oriented people live?
Family is particularly important as the basis of human interaction for an above-average number of people living in the green areas. The family gives them security and stability.
The data comes from the AZ Germany Raster product Population and Values. With the help of semiometry, people’s attitudes towards life and values can be determined. Where are which values dominant? The semiometric model was developed by TNS Infratest.
Is high purchasing power distributed evenly across the regions?
There are differences in the distribution of purchasing power. Overall, the city of Stuttgart, for example, has high purchasing power for consumer electronics.
If the purchasing power is displayed in the small-scale unit of the GEOmarkets, the spatial differences can be seen.
Create Market Analyses with Up-to-Date Data
WIGeoGIS is your specialist for every conceivable demographic data. A single source for different providers offering the best price performance ratio in every granularity. We will help you decide which spatial level is right for you.
We will also provide you with the suitable WebGIS software for your analyses.
Market data for Germany: Test now free of charge and without obligation!
- Test data* on demographics, purchasing power or other characteristics
- Non-binding, free test
- Test ends automatically without cancellation
- Receive test data* as Excel or shape file
I will gladly support you, also by telephone.
* Information about the free test data: Selected test data for Germany is available for districts in Munich and the surrounding areas. The products of WIGeoGIS are intended for companies and are not suitable for private use. If you need a one-time market analysis, we will gladly make you a service offer.
Purchasing power data - Knowing where people are consuming
Purchasing power data provides information about the level of prosperity and willingness to consume. We offer purchasing power data according to product and people groups at the ZIP Code level and smaller scales.
Regional Market Data in Geographic Grid Cells Germany
The AZ Germany-Raster includes regional market data for Germany in geographic grid - always equal areas of 100 x 100 m up to areas of 10 x 10 km.
GEOmarkets: Regional Market Data for Germany
GEOmarkets are ideal for small-scale market analyses. They comprise an average of 300 households and take ZIP codes and municipal borders into account.