Market Data for Austria 2023/2024
WIGeoGIS delivers market data from various providers all from a single source: Population, age, purchasing power, as well as hundreds of other characteristics. But only up-to-date data can provide optimal results for your market data analyses. That is why we update our data annually.
Why Up-to-Date Data is so Important
New homes are being built, especially in urban areas, which are characterized by an influx of population, while people are moving away from rural areas. So not only the population numbers, but also the age and purchasing power change. With geomarketing you can find target groups and analyze market penetration. In a quickly changing world, optimal results can only be achieved with demographic data that is up-to-date.
WIGeoGIS provides market data from various providers and prepares them for spatial analysis. And we work extremely hard to ensure our data is up-to-date, because we want your market data analyses to increase the success of your company!
Did you know, ...?
- …that compared to the rest of Austria, the municipality of Iselsberg-Stronach in Tyrol has the highest percentage of single-person households?
- …that many of the municipalities in Lower Austria that border western Vienna, have a particularly high purchasing power?
- …that the municipality of Semmering is one of the municipalities with a very high percentage of people over 65 years of age?
- …that Weingraben in Burgenland is the municipality with the highest percentage of women in Austria?
- …that in the municipality of Jungholz in Tirol, around half of the residents are German citizens?
Market Data Austria - Over 100 Attributes Updated Every Year
Visualized on maps, you can see the answers at a glance! Here are a few examples.
Where do the best agers live?
The best agers are an attractive target group for numerous companies. Many people over 50 feel they are in their prime because they can now afford things for which they previously had no time or money. They still have big plans and want to enjoy their best years.
They are the “best agers”.
Where is purchasing power highest?
Purchasing power is one of the central analysis indicators in geomarketing. Municipalities with a particularly high per capita purchasing power index are shown on the map. The average in Austria is 100.
Are you interested in our Market Data for Austria? Request test data with no obligation.
Where can I find a high number of university graduates?
An above-average number of university graduates live in the green areas.
Where are there a particularly large number of two-person households?
The map shows municipalities where there is a particularly high percentage of two-person households.
Is the percentage of university graduates evenly distributed?
In Vienna, a high percentage of university graduates are concentrated in the center and western areas of the city.
If the data is presented in the small-scale unit of the statistical enumeration district, a detailed picture of regional differences emerges.
With up-to-date market data from WIGeoGIS you will find your target groups and market penetration!
Why You Are in Good Hands with WIGeoGIS When You Need Market Data
- We are independent: We do not produce market data ourselves, but sell data from a wide variety of providers. We are networked with every imaginable provider and have an eye for quality. As your consultant, we are committed only to your success!
- Best price performance ratio: Depending on your requirements, the prices of different providers can vary greatly. We know market data well and can find you the best possible offer!
- 25 years of experience: You do not know which spatial level is the most suitable for your market data analysis? Just ask us! We have been working with spatial data for a very long time.
- Everything from a single source: If you need data from more than one provider, we are your single source for all your data needs. We also take care of the licenses. That makes things easier for you. And if you require them, we also have attractive market analysis tools or GIS software for your analyses and will be happy to help you find the solution that is best for you.
Market data for Austria: Test now free of charge and without obligation!
- Test data* on demographics, purchasing power or other characteristics
- Non-binding, free test
- Test ends automatically without cancellation
- Receive test data* as Excel or shape file
I will gladly support you, also by telephone.
* Information about the free test data: Selected test data for Austria is available for districts in Vienna and the surrounding areas. The products of WIGeoGIS are intended for companies and are not suitable for private use. If you need a one-time market analysis, we will gladly make you a service offer.
Mobility Data Austria
Mobility data for location analysis, traffic planning, demand planning for Austria. Small-scale and up-to-date. Inbound and outbound commuters on a 250 m grid.
Traffic Data for Your Planning and Analysis
Number of vehicles and speeds for each day around the clock. Small-scale, reliable and accurate from TomTom.
Regional Market Data for Austria
WIGeoGIS integrates data from Statistics Austria into the basic geomarketing data products, updated annually. You have access to the highest-quality market data for Austria. At every spatial level.