Market Data for Austria 2021/2022
Our annual update is here!
WIGeoGIS delivers market data from various providers all from a single source: Population, age, purchasing power, as well as hundreds of other characteristics. But only up-to-date data can provide optimal results for your market data analyses. That is why we update our data annually.
Why Up-to-Date Data is so Important
New homes are being built, especially in urban areas, which are characterized by an influx of population, while people are moving away from rural areas. So not only the population numbers, but also the age and purchasing power change. With geomarketing you can find target groups and analyze market penetration. In a quickly changing world, optimal results can only be achieved with demographic data that is up-to-date.
WIGeoGIS provides market data from various providers and prepares them for spatial analysis. And we work extremely hard to ensure our data is up-to-date, because we want your market data analyses to increase the success of your company!
Did you know, ...?
- ... that Upper Styria and parts of Carinthia and the Waldviertel are the regions in Austria that have experienced the greatest loss of population in the last 5 years?
- ... that there is a particularly high number of single-person households not only in the cities but also in northern Styria?
- ... in which parts of Austria the most single people live?
- ... that Innervillgraten in East Tyrol is the municipality with the highest percentage of large households?
- ... that Grameis and Unterperfuss in Tyrol are the two municipalities with the highest percentage of women?
- ... These and many more questions can be answered with our up-to-date market data.
Market Data Austria - Over 100 Attributes Updated Every Year
Visualized on maps, you can see the answers at a glance! Here are a few examples.
Where does the daily population exceed the resident population?
Fließtext: If the daily population is significantly larger than the resident population in a municipality for example, then there are numerous jobs and employees in the area.
This is true for 344 of the 2,117 municipalities in Austria (image: orange regions). Typical examples are Sölden in Tyrol and the first district in Vienna.
Where do the best agers live?
The best agers are an attractive target group for numerous companies. Many people over 50 feel they are in their prime because they can now afford things for which they previously had no time or money. They still have big plans and want to enjoy their best years. They are the “best agers”.
In Austria, you will find the best agers in the bacon belt of Vienna, the Mur-Mürz valley, the area surrounding Graz, the Klagenfurt basin and the Rhine valley.
Are you interested in our Market Data for Austria? Request test data with no obligation.
Where is Austria growing?
The green areas are those Austrian municipalities in which population growth has been over 5% since 2016. On January 1st, 2021, a total of 8,932,664 people lived in Austria, 0.36% more than at the beginning of 2020.
Where is purchasing power high?
The regions in orange are the municipalities in Austria with the highest purchasing power in 2021.
Is high purchasing power distributed evenly across the regions?
Looking at the 21st and 22nd districts in Vienna, you can see that the distribution of purchasing power in these growth regions is very different.
Although the two districts have high purchasing power, the small-scale differences can be clearly seen on the map. Areas with low purchasing power (red) become visible.
With up-to-date market data from WIGeoGIS you will find your target groups and market penetration!
Why You Are in Good Hands with WIGeoGIS When You Need Market Data
- We are independent: We do not produce market data ourselves, but sell data from a wide variety of providers. We are networked with every imaginable provider and have an eye for quality. As your consultant, we are committed only to your success!
- Best price performance ratio: Depending on your requirements, the prices of different providers can vary greatly. We know market data well and can find you the best possible offer!
- 25 years of experience: You do not know which spatial level is the most suitable for your market data analysis? Just ask us! We have been working with spatial data for a very long time.
- Everything from a single source: If you need data from more than one provider, we are your single source for all your data needs. We also take care of the licenses. That makes things easier for you. And if you require them, we also have attractive market analysis tools or GIS software for your analyses and will be happy to help you find the solution that is best for you.
Market data for Austria: Test now free of charge and without obligation!
- Test data* on demographics, purchasing power or other characteristics
- Non-binding, free test
- Test ends automatically without cancellation
- Receive test data* as Excel or shape file
I will gladly support you, also by telephone.
* Information about the free test data: Selected test data for Austria is available for districts in Vienna and the surrounding areas. The products of WIGeoGIS are intended for companies and are not suitable for private use. If you need a one-time market analysis, we will gladly make you a service offer.
The Market Data You Need
The range of market data available is large and varied. We have an overview and will help you make the right selection. To make sure you get the best, and at the best price.
Regional Market Data for Austria
WIGeoGIS integrates data from Statistics Austria into the basic geomarketing data products, updated annually. You have access to the highest-quality market data for Austria. At every spatial level.
Traffic Data for Your Planning and Analysis
Number of vehicles and speeds for each day around the clock. Small-scale, reliable and accurate from TomTom.
Mobility Data Austria
Mobility data for location analysis, traffic planning, demand planning for Austria. Small-scale and up-to-date. Inbound and outbound commuters on a 250 m grid.