ZIP Code Map
ZIP Code Maps for Germany and Europe
You will receive our digital ZIP Code maps as “empty” geometries so that you can further edit the ZIP Code map if you are a graphic designer for example. Otherwise, we will provide you with the digital ZIP Code map including the market data of your choice as strategic information for geographic analyses or presentations.
Our Digital ZIP Code Maps at a Glance
- Digital ZIP Code maps for all of Europe
- Always up to date
- Geometries available according to the ZIP Code system of the respective country (e.g. Germany up to 5 digits)
- Available in all standard formats
- Suitable for further editing for graphics and marketing purposes
- The data of your choice can be included upon request
- Suitable for GIS and geomarketing analyses
ZIP Code Maps for Graphics and Marketing
You receive the digital ZIP Code maps to order, uncomplicated and fast in all the standard formats:
- Adobe Illustrator and other graphics programs
Ideal for graphic designers, web designers, creative agencies and marketing departments.
ZIP Code Maps for Geo-analyses
Do you need ZIP Code maps for your GIS analyses? Do you want to create geographic analyses based on ZIP Codes? We deliver the maps including the market data of your choice. ZIP Code maps are available in the following formats:
- Shapefile / Geodatabase
- Windows Enhanced Metafile (EMF)
- and many more…
ZIP Code Map for Germany
ZIP Code maps for Germany are always up to date and available in all standard formats. You will receive the digital ZIP Code maps and geometries at the desired area level:
- ZIP Code zone (Zip Code 1, one-digit)
- ZIP Code region (ZIP Code 2, two digits) for your Amazon analyses
- ZIP Code (ZIP Code 5, five digits) for analysis of postal addresses e.g. market shares
ZIP Code Maps in Use: Display Customer Data with ZIP Code Areas
There are various ways in which you can use ZIP Code maps in your company. An example is the display of customer data in ZIP Code areas. In this video tutorial we show you how to do this in QGIS. Our ZIP Code maps and geodata are suitable for all common GIS tools.
These Geo-analysis Questions Can Be Answered with ZIP Code Maps
- Where do I make the most sales?
- How are my customers distributed in the ZIP Code areas?
- How many inhabitants are in a specific area?
- Where is my target group most strongly represented?
- Where do I have the highest/lowest market share?
- Where are the "white spaces" in my market area?
- Which sales representative is responsible where?
The information from digital maps makes it possible to conduct geographic analyses and create thematic maps, for example such as:
- Sales area maps
- Customer service representative maps
- Service area maps
- Customer maps/market shares
- Target group maps
- Market penetration maps
The ZIP Code represents a first, simple introduction to spatial analysis. Geographic analysis is possible on other spatial levels that can be defined in great detail and specifically for the customer’s needs.